Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Emma Swartz and I am from Madison, Wisconsin. I am a junior biology major at Marian University in Indianapolis where I race collegiately. I also race cyclocross for Trek Cyclocross Collective.
- I started this Rally to help fund my trip to Valkenburg-Limburg, Netherlands, where I wil be representing Team USA as I race the U23 Women's Cyclocross World Championships! I raced in the inaugural U23 women's race in 2016, as well as raced for Team USA in Bieles, Luxembourg in 2017, and I am incredibly excited to return for another taste of European cyclocross!
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I am raising funds to help cover my costs of USA Cycling service fee (lodging, entry fees, etc) and bike transporation. My family and team have supported me well, but I am asking you for help too. Please consider helping me and join in my success as I represent Team USA.
How I Got Here
- I started racing cyclocross in 2008 and I haven’t looked back. Fall 2017 was my fifth season of racing in the UCI Elite Women division and it’s been a wonderful experience. Every race I learn something new and have a great time. I can’t wait to learn a ton more in the World Championships!
- I have to say thanks to Trek Cyclocross Collective for being a wonderfully supportive team. Trek bikes, Bontrager clothing/wheels/accessories, SRAM components, Challenge Tires, and Honey Stinger have all been great sponsors and I couldn’t be happier to be using their products. Thank you to Scott Daubert, Chad Brown, and the rest of the team for their support and cheers at the races! Big thanks to my family and friends for the love and support, especially my dad, I couldn’t ask for a better pitman. Thank you to my coach, Kaitie Keough, for pushing me, and thank you to Dean Peterson for the endless support. Thanks to the Marian University Cycling Team athletes and staff for the support too!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Please join my rally and donate and spread the word on social media to help me represent the United States at the World Championships! Thank you for your support!
Facebook: Emma Swartz
Select A Support Level
$15Signed Emma Swartz Rider CardFor a donation of $15 or more, I will send you a signed rider card!